The health and well-being of our guests, team members, and community is our priority and we continue to closely monitor the situation as it evolves.
We want to assure you we continue focusing our resources on greater attention to cleanliness and minimizing the circumstances for transmission.
Steps we have put in place include:
- Significantly increasing the frequency and rigor of cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch areas including door handles, railings, and bathrooms.
- Deploying hand-sanitization stations throughout the community and encouraging handwashing.
- Changing filters throughout the community.
- Making wellness checks and inspecting units more often.
- Suspending all business travel for our team members as well as implementing work from home options.
- Forming an internal task force to monitor the situation, assess decisions and adjust our responses to the evolving guidance and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and local and state agencies, for updates and further necessary precautions.
- We are also advising our guests who experience a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing to visit health professionals. Should an outbreak occur, protocols are in place.
- We are prohibiting visitors to the community and are banning any gathering in accordance with the guidance to practice social distancing and to limit exposure to our guests as well as our team members. Consequently, we are restricting any on site-tours. However, we will continue to conduct tours using FaceTime and Skype.
- The use of any common spaces will be restricted to office hours until further notice. We will monitor usage to make sure the practice of social distancing is observed. We will clean after every guest as well as ensure that before these spaces open every day they have been deep cleaned.
- We are continuing to cultivate our community yet we are shifting our efforts to communicate with our guests (visitors, residents, and prospects alike) through online platforms (i.e. community website) in an effort to limit exposure and cultivate social well-being.
During this difficult and confusing time, we ask that you take care of yourselves and continue to support each other, both in and outside of the community.
We wish everyone good health and safety.
- Management Team