Dears Residents and Guarantors,
We continue to implement and enforce measures to protect and promote the well-being of our residents as we strive to minimize the impact of the spread of SARS-CoV-2 in our communities.
As we confront the challenges of the pandemic, we have made the health and safety of our community the top priority and are committed to communicating with you to keep you updated on these efforts.
We have implemented the following measures to date to protect our residents:
- Increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing of highly trafficked or touched areas or surfaces
- Temporarily canceled in-person tours and converted to Facetime and Skype tours
- Temporarily limited access to the community
- Temporarily canceled community functions and events
- Published reminders to residents about the preventative measures they should be taking to decrease the likelihood of spreading the illness
- Installed protective barriers to minimize the spread
- Limited our staff’s face-to-face interactions with others
In compliance with the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) regulations, and in observance of practicing social distancing, we are limiting the number of guests allowed to use the elevator(s), in communities where applicable, to no more than four (4) people at one time.
We are also requiring our residents to continue taking all precautionary measures to stay safe by practicing social distancing and asking residents to follow hygienic guidelines from the CDC.
Please understand we are committed to serving you and our communities while prioritizing your safety and the safety of our team members, thus we have decided that the practice of social distancing and the new protocols we have been implementing these past weeks will remain effective until further notice.
Because the virus is spreading to different regions at different rates, the decision to re-open our common spaces will be made on a regional basis based on the prevailing facts and circumstances about the SARS-CoV-2 virus. As soon as local conditions permit the re-opening of these spaces, we will communicate as quickly and efficiently as possible.
We will continue to provide up-to-date information during this evolving situation.
We would like to remind you we are here to support you and hope you remain safe and take care of yourselves and your loved ones.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Again, thank you for your continuous support.
- Management Team